Wednesday, October 26, 2005

mEp practicals tmr...

its pretty bad...

i havn't had a piano teacher for 1 year, and
i nvr ever had a personal guitar teacher

and im having mEp o's practical tmr...great huh?
and what's more, my piano is b4 my guitar, which means that:

i either hav to clip my nails so that my piano practs well run smoothly
or dont clip them, and bang them on the piano so that my guitar practs later will be smoother
i think i'll clip them so that my piano piecies will be better...

and my guitar teacher-in-charge/mEp teacher decided on prelims that i cant use the gd sch guitars...

so much for loyalty to guitar for 4 years...just becoz i left the club, i cant borrow?...
i dunno, i bet she wont let me use them again tmr...
i'll enter the exam room without a guitar and tell the examiners that i dont hav a guitar
and that i've been using the sch guitar
and that my teacher hav suddenly decided not to lend me, leaving me on a lurch of what to do...

bahrrrrs....great

just go bahrain, and BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home