Monday, March 20, 2006

a new beginning...

so much has happened to me for the past few mnths. learnt a lot of things too. im glad.

but

i think its time to settle down to do some serious work...just realised that there's a lot of stuff to work on. really hope that i can deal with em all. promised that i wont go out regular lan sessions with my pals at sch during whole of term2, hope i can keep this promise.

really wanna do well this time so that i'l have june to myself without my parents bothering me. and so that i'll have at least the confidence to do well come final year. recently been feeling real down coz im not exactly up to the standards of the people at acsi. and its really really tough keeping up with the people. but i know i can make it. if i really commit myself to it and study hard. even if it's to mug. i really want to have a REAL break for once during the June, do some other stuff, catch up with friends, go out with my 4.11 classmates to sentosa again? haha guys, hope we'll can go.

4 subjects i wanna concentrate and do well in

econs history biology mathematics

and the rest is like lit and chinese...haha, well. hope im up to it. sometimes when you look at the BIG picture its really really scary. so i guess i'll take things step at a time. baby foot in, then the giant foot will follow. haha. =b

i think my eyes are getting worse. sigh. i'm like losing control of them. i hope i wont go blind suddenly. oh wells.

yupyupyup. hope you had gd day at sch! haha =) congrats for GRADE8!!! told you you could do it! got smthing to show you. remind me k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home