Sunday, August 06, 2006

about things happening

=) hi everyone

sorry...haven had the time to update blog
even now, im pretty busy
and probably this is gonna be the most boring post you'll ever read, so i'll be brief

'HAVEN' - the musical by ACS (Independent)
I was really impressed when i watched it on Friday,
really gd stuff! WELL DONE to all who made the show possible!
glad that every1 i asked enjoyed it too =)
set was brilliant, singers were gd, what more could i ask for?
so many mnths of preparation and hard work, so much time sacrificed
i certainly did not regret going for this production by our sch

i saw some1
she saw me
who is she?

=P

Back to school, back to reality
this is gonna be
the time
to start
studying

i do really wanna enjoy myself during the hols
not go back for conc camp
and i certainly do not want to stay back

i guess its time to get down to work
i always say this, and end up not doing anything
but this one, really muz muz muz start!

grade 8
I PASSED on FIRST ATTEMPT! =D really grateful and happy =)

haha alright
HAPPY NATONAL DAY in advance!
really really always feel so proud when its our nation's birthday
somehow, all the years of N.Education really worked for me
i am very proud to be a singaporean. =)

2 Comments:

At Sat Aug 12, 07:40:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your g8!!! wow!!! pei fu pei fu! =)

 
At Wed Aug 16, 09:22:00 PM GMT+8 , Blogger Edina said...

I saw you and you saw me too!!! HAHAH100. You're damn pro. Pass grade 8. I failed my grade 3 larh....@#$%!

-personwith2names

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home