Sunday, September 03, 2006

5 impt lessons

1 - First Important Lesson - Cleaning Lady.During my second month of college, our professorgave us a pop quiz I was a conscientious studentand had breezed through the questions until I readthe last one:"What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?"Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen thecleaning woman several times. She was tall,dark-haired and in her 50s, but how would I know her name?I handed in my paper, leaving the last questionblank. Just before class ended, one student asked ifthe last question would count toward our quiz grade."Absolutely," said the professor. "In your careers,you will meet many people. All are significant. Theydeserve your attention and care, even if all you dois smile and say "hello."I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned hername was Dorothy.




mm 4got where i got this frm, but yep.i'll post 1 by 1 slowly. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home