Tuesday, September 19, 2006

depressed

ah wells, the usual post - EXAMS
2 weeks left to the finals
will probably make it in time to completely revise finish
just afraid that i might forget some stuff (which i always do) along the way

currently dealing with some issues pertaining to:
life
myself
life
myself
and then, about the social world around me - life

no time to lament or discuss
but feeling rather down these days,
a time of self-reflection, a period of confusion
but i'm just too tired to think anymore
i give up, at least for now

i wish teachers stop giving us unnecessary hmwrk during this stressful period
i wish that the sch wont pressure us to complete other criterias and aspects of IB during this period of time such as EE, CAS and TOK...coz they really arent impt at this pt in time...seriously (even tho they are the ones that count twards the final IB grade). sch always does this to us...last minute, and they always say that it is coz we nvr file properly, nvr do stuff properly wait till last minute...well, im not going to argue anymore

im just gonna take it as it comes
it doesnt matter anymore
after all, like the night wind, time and life gushes past me
engulfs me, and consumes me
till im no more myself, but like that of the wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home